2023 AICP Exam Fee Scholarship
AICP Certification Diversity Scholarships help make the planning profession more diverse and accessible. Diversity is an inclusive concept which encompasses, but not limited to, race, ethnicity, class, gender, age, sexuality, ability, educational attainment, spiritual beliefs, creed, culture, tribal affiliation, nationality, financial status, immigration status, political beliefs, veteran status, etc.
The American Planning Association will grant 50 scholarships for the fall 2023 AICP certification cycle. Potential recipients can choose if they would like to use the scholarship for the exam (Step 2) or the assessment (Step 3). Recipients will pay the scholarship fee of $85 instead of the regular $255 fee.
The window to submit the application will open July 5, 2023 and close August 31, 2023. For more details about the scholarship, or to access the form when the window opens, please visit APA's website.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scholarships cannot be transferred to future windows.
- All APA members (both domestic and international) can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants have two scholarship options: exam only or assessment only.
- Fifty scholarships will be awarded through a lottery system to applicants who have a financial need.
- Applicants can re-apply for the scholarship in future cycles if they are not awarded the scholarship for the current cycle.
- Test results will be shared with APA Chapter Professional Development Officers.