October 27, 2017
2017 Cleveland P&Z Workshop
Hilton Garden Inn, Mayfield Village, OH
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Bang the Table
- Behnke Landscape Architecture
- Cleveland State University Levin College of Urban Affairs
- CT Consultants
- Cuyahoga County Planning Commission
- Davey Resource Group
- Environmental Design Group
- First Suburbs Development Council
- GPD Group
- Guide Studio (formerly Studio Graphique)
- OHM Advisors
- Walter | Haverfield LLP
- WSP USA
All sponsors will have their logo included in the day-of conference brochure. Final deadline to register a sponsorship is September 22.
To customize a sponsorship package, contact Jessica Trivisonno at email@example.com or 330-322-2284.
REGISTER FOR THE WORKSHOP
View the Preliminary Workshop Brochure for brief session descriptions. All registrations include continental breakfast, lunch and an afternoon networking reception.
**New this year** Two FREE mobile workshops provide opportunities for out-of-the classroom site visits. One even includes virtual reality! View mobile workshop/speaker descriptions.
The workshop is sold out.
Early Bird Registration Rates (Sept 1 - Sept 22)
- APA Ohio Member $85
- Non-Member $110
- Student $40
Regular Registration Rates (Sept 23 - Oct 13)
- APA Ohio Member $125
- Non-Member $150
- Student $50
Answers to Frequent Registration Questions
- You may register multiple attendees from the same organization on one invoice. If you are registering both members and non-members at the same time, you must log in to the registration form with the member's information first.
- Registration fees may be paid by check or by credit card - select your preference during the registration process. For check payment, an invoice will be emailed to you automatically. Please make checks payable to: APA Ohio, P.O. Box 4085, Copley, OH, 44321.
- Please note that cancellation refunds must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 13; a $25 processing fee will apply.
Please direct registration questions to Christine Dersi Davis email@example.com.
APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
APA Cleveland is offering scholarships to cover registration fees for the 2017 Planning & Zoning Workshop.
Current APA Ohio members are eligible for a scholarship equal to 100% of the early-bird registration fee ($85); non-members are eligible for a scholarship equal to 50% of the early-bird registration fee ($55). Preference is given to applicants who are currently unemployed, in their early career stage (first 5 years after planning/related degree obtained) or whose current employer will not pay workshop registration fees.
- June 1 > Application Available
- August 18 > Application Due
- September 1 > Recipients Notified
- September 22 > Early bird registration closes
Students are not eligible for this scholarship as they already benefit from a reduced registration rate.
PROPOSE A SESSION
Session Proposals were due June 5. Review the 2017 Call For Sessions.